Thursday, January 27, 2011

What's been going on in the studio?







I've been working on some adorable retro inspired hair pieces for everyday use or that oh so very special occasion! I made my best friends hair piece for her wedding and fell in love with the process of making them, so now I cant stop!
My touch of inspiration has come from trying to make these as cute and feminine as possible. I have even gone as far as to add tiny birds to some! I thought that there may not be much of a market for these since wearing a bird on your head, literally, may just be a bit too much, but after my product photo shoot I have completely changed my mind. I love wearing them and I love how cute they look on. Come on... you know you want a bird on your head!

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say I really like the bird one -- not sure I would have the panache to wear it successfully but it just adorable!

    I'm a new follower since I've been enjoying my first visit here and admiring your handmade items!

    Marie
    bonkersinbarnhart.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I'm glad you like them ;)

    ReplyDelete